- This opportunity has passed.
Root meal delivery
July 29 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, repeating until August 28, 2020
Help Root‘s meal delivery program get meals to local families in July and August. Volunteers are needed to help distribute family meals provided by the Hawthorne Hotel at each of the Salem Public Schools grab & go summer meals sites from 9 to 11am every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday:
- Bates School – side door to the cafeteria, facing the playground
- Carlton Innovation School – main entrance
- Collins Middle School – main entrance
- Horace Mann Elementary School – second-floor entrance on the SHS side of the building, near the field
- Saltonstall – behind the school at the cafeteria entrance by the playground
- Witchcraft Elementary School – main entrance
In addition, a volunteer is needed to pick up food at the Hawthorne Hotel at 8:15 or 8:30 each service day.
Please contact Kerry Murphy at 978-317-3738 or email@example.com for more information or to volunteer.