- This opportunity has passed.
New Year’s Eve LAUNCH!
December 29, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on December 31, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Help ring in the new year at Old Town Hall! The City of Salem and Salem Main Streets are teaming up to throw a New Year’s Eve party at Old Town Hall with loads of family-friendly activities. There will be an early countdown promptly at 6pm.
Volunteers are needed for a variety of jobs:
- Set up (2:30 to 4pm): Volunteers should ideally be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Greeters (4 to 6pm): Greet people at the door and collect optional donations.
- Craft activity support (4 to 6pm): Help activity leaders as needed.
- Face painters (4 to 6pm): We’re not looking for high levels of artistic talent – the ability to paint hearts, stars, and “Happy 2019!” is sufficient. We’ll provide the paint and brushes.
- Break down (5:45 to 7pm): Volunteers should ideally be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Help is also needed on Saturday, December 29 from 1 to 4pm for craft preparation: hat making, cutting paper strips, etc.
Contact Kylie at firstname.lastname@example.org.