- This opportunity has passed.
May 4, 2019
Neighborhood groups, school groups, and volunteers will tackle the city’s troubled trash areas for a morning of cleaning and bagging debris for Clean Sweeps. Cleanups will run from 9 to 11am and will be followed by a pizza party on Salem Common.
If you would like to organize a group to help clean up a location anywhere in the city, please contact Micaela Guglielmi at email@example.com or 978-619-5672.
- Salem Station walking path cleanup.
- Salem Sound Coastwatch cleanups: Dead Horse Beach, Collins Cove. RSVP requested: 978-741-7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clean Sweeps in The Point.
- Swiniuch Park cleanup.
- Downtown Salem: Klop Alley/Artists’ Row, Jerry’s Lot (on Crombie Street), the Church Street Lot. Contact email@example.com.
- Bridge Street at Beckford Way.
- Bridge Street between North and Flint Street.
- Bridge Street Bike Path.
- Ropes Mansion and Garden.
- Salem Common and Playground.
- Sewall Street/YMCA Parking Lot.
- East India Square Fountain.
- Essex Street between North Street and Botts Court.
- Gedney Street.
- Remond Park.
- Broad Street Cemetery.
Or join the Beautification Committee members on Salem Common.